Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A quick update...

I've come to the point where I want to come back to blogging (and make it serious this time). I promise I will be blogging about 2-3 times a week at least. However, right at this moment I don't have time to do a full update so, I will do one in the form of a list. An 'I'm currently...' list.

I'm Currently...

Watching:
All the new (and old) fall shows...Grey's Anatomy, The Blacklist, Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story...etc...

Listening to:
Lorde, Lana Del Ray, Avicii, Imagine Dragons, 90s Hits

Reading:
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (not very far...it's great but, too much excitement over other books is making it hard to get into)

Re-reading - Divergent by Veronica Roth (by the time you read this I will probably be re-reading Insurgent...Allegiant just came out on Tuesday so I want to have the other two fresh in my mind)

Audio Book - Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (I've read this book before but, after many YouTube recommendations I am listening to the audio book)

Anticipating:
The JDRF Walk for a Cure on Saturday!
Halloween and all the Carnivals/Festivals in the next week

I will be back tomorrow with my regular posts and probably a bigger update.

See you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment