Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Day That Did Not Stop

   It was 9 AM when I woke up this morning. Now, I know what you're thinking. "That's not that early!" and probably a little of "I was up way before that!". I'm not mad about the time I was awoken but, rather, the manner in which I was awoken.

   You see, for about 2 months now my husbands aunt has been telling us that she was going to bring over a bedroom set she had for Craig. We kept cleaning and organizing, and she kept being too busy to come over. Well apparently this morning she had plenty of time because my mother-in-law came in our room to tell me Chris' aunt was on her way over with the set. Of course, Craig's room was a disaster.

   So I went and woke him up, cleaned his room, disassembled all his existing furniture and then waited. All before I even had breakfast. 

   My day kind of kept on like that. A whirlwind of events. I got Craig's room all set up with his new furniture. Chris is still sick so he was sleeping. My father-in-law barbequed a ton of food. Then, my neighbors (who are huge wrestling fans) had a party to watch the event tonight and invited my kids over. The break was so nice! Craig came home pretty early as he likes to stay on schedule but, Trenton stayed until about 10 which is a total privilege since he never stays up (or out) that late.

   On one hand I love days like this because I am so productive but, on the other hand, it is so exhausting! The good news is I think Chris is feeling a big better now and I get to go back to volunteering tomorrow!!

Hope your weekend was more relaxing than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment