Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Big Bummer and the Ideal Woman

   Since Chris was sick (as I mentioned in my previous post), I ended up not getting to go to the 5K today. It was quite disappointing as I really wanted to go but, I heard it was an amazing success!

   Even though hubby was sick, I wasn't about to let that ruin my day. I went with my sister in law to Verizon to talk to them about our phones, played with the kiddos, and even started a new bible study. I am following along with a previous bible study done on the Proverbs 31 woman over at Good Morning Girls . I love their format of breaking it down into short and sweet daily studies. I know I can follow this in the mornings before I get everyone up for school or even at night before bed.

   The Proverbs 31 woman is a tough act to follow! First off, she's the woman that Solomon's MOTHER is telling him he should find. If you are or have been married, you know the mothers of boys have high standards for who they think their baby should be with. It is something that I am willing to strive towards.

   Tomorrow is Sunday and if everyone is feeling better, we will be starting our day at church in the morning. Then, I am spending the day cleaning, organizing, and sorting through our house. Some call it Spring Cleaning. I call it MUCH NEEDED!

Hope you all are doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment